You will want to have the following information available.
- If you currently own the land you wish to build on bring a copy of the deed and any documents relating to the purchase. If you have the land financed, please bring a copy of your last monthly payment.
- If you haven’t purchased the property but have a contract to buy it, bring a copy of the contract.
- A copy of the survey or plat of the land where you plan to build
- Bank statements from the past 2 months on all bank accounts.
- Last 2 pay stubs
- Letters documenting retirement or disability income
- Past 2 years’ W-2’s and tax returns
- Your driver’s license or other valid photo identification
- A copy of your social security Card